Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm getting Lamer

Monkey ,,,,,,,,
Says..
0(,,o .o,)0
Hello!!!!! ( -)


Dog looking out of window...

Dog alone....

Dog hungry......

Dog waiting for owner..

So sad....




Owner came home...

Dog head towards the door...

Dog sits....

Dog bark( saying yippie)

Dog happy....






Owner feeds dog...

Dog eat lor...

In front of fire place... So romantic..

Dog even happy...

Owner loves dog...

Dog loves the food...



K dat is so lame of me. Aite, that is my last minute thumbnails for my colour theory assignment3. We r suppose to do a 3panel scene, to tell a story. We r suppose to do research too, n I haven done much lah... Miss Lee dont look happy when she view my work. lol. She frowned at me with a smile when I told her I haven do much research. Miss Lee is a great teacher. The best poly teacher so far. Lol, she even smile when frowning. She explain n tell me alot of things to help me improve on my work, with a smile. She explain alot, dat makes me feel like a loser.. Aha. She even do 1 nice thumbnail sketch for me. Oh when I ask her to explain to me the colour schemes, man... She gaf me great explainations lah. Damn long somemore, wif reference images too. She spent abt 15 to 20mins on me. lol. Its not me only. She also spend time wif other people.


Aite, her thumbnail
Its better than this actually. My handphone just plain sux.

No comments: