Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New song?

Eheh. New song. Naked mole rap! by Ron stoppable and Rufus from KIM POSSIBLE! K im lame. HEhe i also downloaded the song. If u want ask me k? LOL!
"wat iz dat? Dat freaky thing?"

2day I woke up at 11am! OMG! Must b the rain. The weather is cold today. Shiok. No wonder overslept. Woke up, on MTV. Stupid Daddy Yankee. Spoil my day. Irritating! But the video was fun to watch. N there's Fergie in the video. Wat do u expect? She looks better without those studs or any other metal on her face. Hmm either she's hot, or gross.

I saw Pikachu. Not dat act cute pokemon. I'm referring to 1 of my voiddeck playmates. We used to call him Pikachu. Y? Bcoz he says he's Pikachu. K lame. His name is Xavier. I still rmbed selling my TripleH cards to him for $50. N he paid on the spot! He's a rich kid. He's 1 yr younger than me btw. We played together wif other peeps like 3 or4yrs ago? played block catching, cards n stuffs. When I saw him 2day, I was damn shock lah. He pierced his nose! Not shock enough? He pierced his nose bull-style! Omg! He look at me, I smiled, then he just ignore me. Heh. LOL? Hah baddd Pokemon. I'll use my Torchic against u!

I thk my Lameness can kill people some day.

No comments: