Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No more CODID!

Yippie monkey! No more CODID! Phew, presentation was ok, just dat i never prepare a speech, its all impromptu, so abit disorganised. wahh miss lee never comment anything man... Dammit. my work abit last minute and she never comment... Must be she doesnt see any hope in me. lol. Ah heck lah.
Ohya, ya lah! Last minute! Damn dat Auntie Doris( printing shop auntie who thinks she's so young).Wahhh I need to queue for like 25mins man.. Queue damn long. And there's like only Auntie Doris doin the job. So inefficient! Gah! N her printer got problem after printing my stuffs.
My stuffs all print out already lah, she thought still got somemore, and make me wait longer. Damn auntie doris! Damn me lah, for doin last minute work.

I only realised i left my thumbdrive in the mac lab when im in the bus already. Since Leon is still in school, ask him to help me get it. Lol, He need to travel afew blocks away, haha. Thx smuch man... I love my thumbdrive... It brought me so much happiness... K sounds gay. stop now.

No comments: