Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm a naughty monkey

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,,o .o)0
Hello!!!!!!! ( 3

Here's a teacher's guide if u wanna read my blog. Btw plz dont read my blog in class, I'm so dead if any teacher read this.

Miss Jannah Baker aka BAKER
My comm skills teacher. She shows favouritism. N she focus most on 1 of my mates. Bad.
Miss Gwen Lee aka (nah, I just call her miss Lee)
My colour theory n CODID(concept development) tutor. She's the best poly teacher I had so far. She's never angry. She's a great teacher.
OLD FRET/HAG aka (Dunno her real name)
Also colour theory teacher. Always angry. Like PMS evry day. Fi called her 40yr old virgin. N she remembered most of my group's name although she's not in charged of us. Bad monster
JAILBIRD aka (Dunno her name too)
My desfd(design fundimental) lecturer. Called her Jailbird bcoz she got a jailbird-like hairstyle after she cut it short. She's trying to act hip. Fi said she got lesbian hairstyle, like those CHIJ girls. Bad lecturer.
Mr Edwin Ng aka LITTLE MERMAID
My drawing and desfd teacher. Name him little mermaid bcoz he's soft. When he sit, he cross-leg and I imagined that his legs when cross-leg looks like lil mermaid's fish tail. He's never angry too. Gd teacher.
Mr Bhakta aka BLACK TAR
desfd tutor. When we say black, u get it rite? Lol God forgive me. Damn sarcastic teacher. He's a great joke material, wat I mean is we always joke base on him.
Miss Shelley and Mr James aka ALBINO COUPLE
My visual audio tutors. Angmohs. Lol I just gaf them the name. Albino? because they r white duh? Lol kk lame...
Other teachers I'm not gonna talk bout them.

Yesterday...
Lol damn funny. We r suppose to do 3 drawings of indoor perspective at blkM. But Fi,Leon and I cheat, we took photos! Some photos were from Jiesheng and his fren. But I did only 2. Some1 told me need to do only 2. But I just wanna do 3, but no time bcoz I keep playing guilty gear x2. Im not proud of my work. But U noe wat? Little Mermaid said my drawings r good! He said if I do 3drawings sure get A+. Stunned. He gaf me a B+.

Then we go blk M to do assignment3. Same thing, perspective drawing, but more details. Lol leon,jiesheng, fi and I cheated, we use printed photos n sit somewhere to do. N u noe wat? The principal of SIDM( skool of interactive digital media) saw us! But he's damn cool guy lah. He joke wif us, n also tell us a wonderful way to cheat. Blow up the images n trace it. Ahah but we didn do. Then Lil mermaid pass by, he said he will penalise us if we continue. LOL! So we shift lor.

Today....
Omg lah! Laugh like hell today. N we keep making fun of Black Tar. We laugh like mad during Desfd. Lucky Black Tar never scold. We were suppose to do assignment based on occasion. As Little mermaid was explaining, Fi said '' wah Deepavali damn easy. Just think of Bhakta(black tar)'' Lol we just burst out lah, even Chanscher. N Black tar overheard it. He looked at Fi with an angry smile. Haha! Fi didnt realise dat.

I'm starting to show most of my true self already. Yeah, dat means I'm starting to get comfortable already. Booya!!

No comments: