Monday, July 23, 2007

Hot babe alert!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... o(,,o .o,)o
Hello!!!!!!! ( -)

Miss Baker asked for my laptop. ''Can I use your laptop? Izit fully charged?'' wif her strong accent. Umm let her use... But she nvr use. Let my laptop run for like 1hr30mins? N lucky I changed my wallpaper,if not she will haf nightmares. She thought some who's gonna present again gonna use ppt slides. umm ok.
Then after lesson,in the library,as I was doin my work on my laptop(n i bring wacom tablet 2 skool too), she called and said that she wans to borrow my laptop for 15mins? Lend it to her. She use it for 1hr10mins... She needs my laptop bcoz other groups r presenting wif ppt slides. Man... shouldn haf changed my wallpaper man. If she sees it im sure she dont wanna borrow mine.. Wanna c my prev wallpaper?
Bcoz of her I cant touch-up my hmwk... Lol wilson helped me. Im just plain sux wif photoshop. My work looks so ugly, but Miss Lee still looks ok wif it... haha. 3coloured panels... 1st panel i thk is the suckest. N she ask me to choose either panel1 or 2 for the final assignment piece. Lol.Oh, must be the dog. The dog too cute to resist.. n I think I got the colours right. Just that evrything looks childlike n dull .
I bought 2 boxes of Ribena pastilles!! I dont rilly eat all, I share.lol

No comments: