Tuesday, July 17, 2007

'Sian'ing days

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says... C(,,o .o,)O
Hello........ ( -)

Monday
Yeah Comm skills presentation. Haha need to promote ourself as a best friend. Hah! I feel so cheap. I was damn nervous. I bet almost all notice my vibrating hands. But ok, I thk I perform ok, just dat I miss certain stuffs that I wanna say. Haha it was impromtu, I never rehearsh. I dunno whether Baker likes my work n presentation. When I pass my work to her, she was like ''Rafiq, are you sure you don't want to keep it?" with her strong accent. We can choose whether we want to hand in. She said that I feel so heart broken broken lah. Its like she dont wan my work. Some people hand in she was like ''I like your work!''. Haiz I dunno, fi,leon n js said I did rilly well. I dunno... Maybe they r just being nice to me. Ah forget abt it. Oh my leather shoes were killing me! I got blisters! Need to get new leather shoes oredy. ( Oh lmao lol rofl n watever laughing phrase! Talking abt shoes, it reminds me of some1, n some other's blog!)

Tuesday
Evry tues we haf 3lectures, n 1 tutorial. 11am to 6pm. N u noe wat? all were cancelled 2day. N i still went to skool. Reach skool at 8 somemore. I only noe dat 1 of the lecture n the tutorial was cancelled. But we stil haf to attend the 11am n 5pm lecture. Look at the time gap! Then go to skool, realise 11am lecture cancelled too. Haha I went into the empty lecture theatre wif js just to enjoy aircon. Js switch off the lights, n it was damn best! I love the atmosphere. So dark until cant c each other,n there's only much light coming in from the bottom of the door n the exit sign.I rilly love it. Haha n I played 1 game of hide n seek wif some from FACULTY.
Then after dat went to codid classroom to do hmwk. But slack. haha. Suppose to show my monday's hmwk to miss lee 2day. But i nvr show. aha. In the room I keep playing my lame songs. Then Leon starts to show off his lame songs too. Aha. My lameness is addictive. Haha now Js play icytower bcoz he got influenced by me. Ohya, I just downloaded Kim possible's song! Yay. Lol. I also download Ron stoppable Naked mole rap.
Oh then we receive msg from our 5pm lecture's lecturer. Lecture is cancelled. Wahhh Dammit! Fi Pon today. Lucky him, nvr miss anything!
Haha n I did ep3 of clash of th erasers in codid classroom too!

Haha srry for not posting Ep3 of Clash of the Erasers today. Probably by thursday. Maybe earlier. I dunno. I need to edit 1st. lol. U want a synopsis? K I'll tell u. Richie Looks So Cute in Ep3! K im lame. Fi said I will get bang by a toys'r us car. Shit, now I cant sleep...

''Ken can open the can, can?'' haha damn funny.

No comments: