Saturday, July 28, 2007

Assgsssss

K now 5.30am.. I woke up at 5am.... N i slept yesterday at 4pm... Lol.... Crazy.. Stupid me sia. sleep so long, waste alot of time.... I slept so long bcoz i was doin assignment yesterday, and only had 0.5hr of sleep.... If u think I'm crazy, then u r not crazy... Hand in that assignment liao... my mooncake box looks so plain.... Ahh oh well... Hoping for a C only.

Glad yesterday i came to skool super early. lesson start at 10am, i came at 7.30am. dad sent me dere. continue to work on my hmwk. Then! I saw guy from other group doin too. his work damn nice lah! N his work got tracing paper n grey paper coverring it too! Damn then i ask leon n matilda. nvr ask the rest bcoz they confirmed sleeping. matilda replied, whether need to include tracing paper. Ya we need.

I go print out stuffs 1st. I printed out 12grading sheets! lol, n i save some lives. ahah. then went bookstore to buy black paper n tracing paper. i dunno its black or grey. but black looks cooler n of high quality at a same price. hehe. go to class at 9am. cut the papers n stuffs. then fidelis ask me to buy for him the papers. honghui also. ahah then i go back to bookstore which is 3blocks away. came back, then siew may oso need it! Too tired oredy, so called wilson to ask him buy. ask him boz he haven reaching skool, n hes goin to bookstore too.

Ah hate it man.. evrytime during visuaudio lesson, do des fd hmwk.visuaudio is like 1 of the impt module.. dammn then next week got test. dammit. Ah heck. Now must worry bout colour theory n codid assg.

No comments: