Thursday, July 19, 2007

Clash of the Erasers! Ep3

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says.... 0(,,o .0)o
Hello!!!!!!!!! ( 0)

Yeah the moment you haf been waiting for. Episode 3 of Clash of the Erasers!!! Enjoy! Oh btw Leon's monster still does not haf a name yet. Once again... If u miss the other episodes, check my previous entries.


Richie look for Leon's Monster.
Richie wants to kick his ass today.
They both start to fight.

Leon's monster do a headbutt.
Its more of a mouthbutt I thk.
Richie dodge.


Richie headbutt Leon's monster back.


Leon's monster hit Richie towards the sky.
With his big mouth.
Meanwhile an alien was watching a free show.

Shit. Leon's monster going to unleash his finisher move.
Richie stun there like an idiot.


Richie quickly uses his '' long long rubber rope attack'' to close Leon's monster's mouth.
It deactivate Leon's monster's finishing move.


Richie is angry. He use his ''confetti latex summon'' attack.
The ground shines. His confetti latex starts to appear around him.


Richie condense the latex into a ball.
Richie stunned.
Leon's monster transform liao. How? We dont know.

Richie quickly shoot the energy ball at Leon's monster before he could do anything.
Leon's monster fell. He give up.

Richie overjoyed.
Richie thank Rayfick.
Rayfick starts to cry when he hear it.
LOL datz ep3 for u! HAha srry my hp sux, and my photoshop skills n editing oso sux. HAha n Richie looks so small in this episode bcoz some part of Richie I use it as his confetti latex summon. N that alien eyes... Those are actually my fingers...
K lets talk bout 2day. haha drawing lesson. Shiok man! Slack in the classroom for 2hr30min! Little mermaid was not angry. Haha he's a great man. I bought 4 small packets of Ribena pastilles to skool. N Leon ate like nearly 2packs. Haha. I dont mind. Share wif some others too in the class. Then that somebody went pass me and said umm something smells nice! WAH hate the way he said it man. Btw if u wan just ask la. Ya, i offered him. Played wif skeletons n naked bodies in the drawing class. Haha. I went to the window. Look at the construction next block n the great clouds. Damn nice lah. Its like a mixture of white n dark gray clouds. Js watch wif me n chat.
Then Then! That someone stand right in front of my sight n start to chat wif me. Damn lah. Spoil my sightseeing. I just love looking at clouds n imagine cool objects the clouds form right from young. Its rilly relaxing. Just like wat yiming said in his blog. Oh i answer a few words, walk away. THen when hes gone, I return at the window.
Then Leon n Fi join me. HAha we talk abt alot of pervertic stuffs n racist jokes. OMG feel so sinful. N Fi suggested ''Spot the banglas'' game! HAha damn funny. Oh I went home I bought a box of Ribena Pastilles! Shit Im addicted to it!
TO DAT SOMEONE
Hmm I dunno whether u r rilly poor or not. u said '' as u all can c, i can't even afford to buy shoes'' he said that during comm skills lesson. Dont gif dat reason for not wearing formal shoes. Like wat Js said, u cant be poor if u can afford a 4gb zen pm3. N we r suppose to wear formal! N u r not wearing it to show u r poor? I still remember seeing u wif a black formal shirt when we go watch spiderman3 movie lah. N if u r poor, how come u keep going to China/ taiwan or watever shit? U still show me afew drawing books today which u bought it in taiwan n said that it is expensive. Gee... N if u r rilly poor, dont spent too much money on your food lah. U borrowed $5 from me just to buy a $4 plus noodle wif Prawn fritters? Wah u keep buying dat lah. If not dat, then Western food. Come on lah. Im not dat rich too. But I noe how to spend ok? In my wallet most of the time there's only $10 to $20. Sometimes only more than dat. N hey, Im not looking for sympathy like that certain someone. I JUST HATE BIG TIME FAKERS WHO DONT EVEN NOE HOW TO FAKE WELL!
ps :Im really irritated with my mum today.
N to those who read this,I'm sorry that I added negative comments in this ep3 post.

No comments: