Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says.. o(,,o .o,)o
Hello!!!!!! ( -)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Share something with u guys. There's this photocopy ''hot mama'' in NYP. She's damn ''hot'', until she pasted 3 of her posing posters on the wall. EWWWWW! She's actually an aunty. N she's the obvious opposite of HOT. Omg Watz wrong with her man... My OGLs said that never call her aunty, bcoz she doesn't like it. Omg lah, old already still wanna feel young...BEWARE! I GOT PHOTOS OF HER BELOW! MAKE SURE U SWITCH ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM OR WATEVER.

Wahhh, gross lah. 1st time see her she pasted 1 poster of her posing on the wall. Ewww. Then like last month I thk, she remove it. Wahh at that time I'm damn happy that she noes that she's not hot, and old. Then Shock shock shocking lah! last 2 weeks i thk, she pasted 3 posters of her posing!!! 1 or 2 of them she wears this traditional chinese costume or watever. Like those costume Chang 'e wears. Ahhh gross! Then yesterday... I wanted to print something, and also take some sneak photos of her. N u noe wat? She dyed her hair BLUE!!! Ahhhhhh! She also spike her hair abit!OMG I need to get a new glasses already... She spoiled my eyesight...

This is only 2 pictures of her. Her previous look is something like on the left, but uglier. Srry my hp camera sux.

And this! is her 3 posters! Haha srry, its blur, bcoz i was laughing! She was at the back, so she cant see me.

LOL! I wanted to take a photo of her. but don wan lah... If she finds out, I thk she will turn into an ugly monster. There's no such thing as Spiderman, superman, PPG etc. So I will surely die.
If U r interested in her, please contact me. I'll be your matchmaker. K I'm gonna wash my eyes. Hope u wash yours too.

No comments: