Monday, July 30, 2007

2 modules finished!

YaY!!!! No more colour theory, no more Comm skills! WooT! I will miss Comm skills n Miss Baker though, lol. I will miss the old fret's scolding too. Ah heck. so wat its over, i still haven hand in my finalised colour theory assg. N there's Commskills test next week!
Lol, damn nvr sleep yesterday, just to finish Colour theory shit. N i was damn scared bcoz I nvr studied for commskills mock test. N u noe wat? its an open book test. N she never mark! Just go thru the ans... Glad I never waste my time mugging.
Colour theory presentation was ok. My speech was short and retarded. N, after I present, miss lee n old fret nvr comment on my work! Izit bcoz my work is great? there's no bad points? Lol can't be lah... Mine so sux. I think they lose hope on me. Maybe I just got the colours right. Its colour theory man. So they wanna see the colours.
As i was touching up my work, miss lee went over to my desk, help me to improve the silhoette of the man. Haha not fair! She spent longer time with HongHui and Aida! So good lah she. Normally teacher just tell us wat to improve on. But she tell us, and also help to edit our drawing. Awww... Then now my work is not dat original.
Ahh heck. Now must finish Codid! A Must! Wahhh after 2mrw can relax abit man...

Heh? Vanessa Anne hudges is like an ape? OMG... No wonder I like her man... same type, same type. She looks like 1 filipino maid in HSM. Go watch her 'say OK' music video. Shes hotter there. Zac Efron looks like Malcolm in 'Buried'

No comments: