Sunday, July 22, 2007

Stress!!!!!!!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Is....... 0(,,x . x,,)0
Dying....... (=)

Ahhhh Stress Already!!!! So many hmwks!!!! If I cant finish my Colour theory Hmwk by 2mrw, I will need to retake that Module!!! Die Die! Haha its ok. Must sacrifice my time with my bed. Can't sleep! Stupid me, slacked too much yesterday!!! Aha wish me luck k? I noe I can finish it. But the quality will be damn badddd... Aha still got Concept book, drawing hmwk and design fundimental assg that needs to b done. Assg due Friday!!! I thk drawing assg too. Ah heck. I can do it!
Lol Childish and Lame songs just keep me happy. Evrytime wanna blog something sad, the naked mole rap song makes me happy. Yeah. Gonna increase my lame songs collection. N i found out something. I blog like evryday, 6 days in a row!!!! Hope I will continue blogging evryday.

No comments: