Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Racial Harmony!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,,o .o,)0
Hello!!!!!!!! ( -)

Aha Racial Harmony day. K this is wat i thk. Im not trying to be racist or anything. Just sharing wat i feel. Racial Harmony day is to tell evry1 dat Evry Singaporeans are equal regardless of race. Racial Harmony day is a day dat many( I thk) people lie to themselves. Eh? Ahh maybe I'm just talking rubbish...

I don't mix with my own race... Thats so weird... If u check my msn contact list, I got only 2 malay friends contacts. I also got 2 of my cousins' contacts, and my bro's contacts. Total contacts only 72. Haha pathetic izin it? I start on msn like only beginning of last year I thk. Maybe earlier. K watever. I prefer mixing with other race.

I'm planning to take learn-how-to-speak-chinese course(watever it is called) in the future. Haha so cool rite if I can speak mandarin? Another thing, if u look at most of the job requirements, they want people who can speak both english and mandarin. Not dat fair huh? Btw I dont thk the jobs related to my poly course will need some1 who speaks mandarin. I dunno. But I still wanna learn mandarin. Hopefully I can. N friends, why not teach me basic mandarin? Lol. I noe tiny bit. i can't speak mandarin but sometimes I just noe wat u said when u speak in mandarin. So... nvr talk bad about me in mandarin, bcoz I might understand.

No comments: