Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Srry, episode 2 cancelled

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,,0 .0,)0
Hello!!!!!!! ( -)

Ahhh Episode 2 to Clash of the Erasers is cancelled! Haha, because Leon's monster didn't turn up today. Ahah coward.

MONDAY
Ahh damn the monday lah. Monday its like super sianz. Suppose to do 3 greyscale thumbnails for colour theory. But during weekends I slacked, only do comm skills hmwk n 1 thumbnail. So I rush on my thumbnails during the 2hr break b4 colour theory. N damn! I finished, but received 1 bad news from Old Fret. She said need to present, n she was talking abt soft n hard copy. So I was like Wat The Shit? Need to do it digitally? Most of the grp9 people dress formally but none in my group wears dat lah. Maybe grp9 got other presentation. So if nvr present, we will get zero. So I just paste it on the board.
N I'm so relief. Many use pencil to draw too. Many people from grp9 did badly. Its like only the skeleton. No shading no shit. Old Fret was damn angry n just pull those works down with force. Oh n its not presentation. Just a short explaination of our work. K, the last minute work of leon, fi,js n me sort of got accepted. Old fret wasn angry abt it. Miss Lee said 'umm datz gd' when she saw my work and tell me some ways to improve on it. Oh yeah!
Ohya, miss lee looked damn pissed on that day. Js told me that she said ''group10 if u r not interested just leave'' wif an angry tone at fi n leon, bcoz they were laughing like mad watching this hypnotic cartoon shit on youtube. Haha when I got back from toilet most people was like staring at me. I thk they thk dat I rilly leave after hearing wat miss lee said, but came back.

Tuesday
Ahah last minute do concept book. WTH I'm in love with my Kyle the white tiger and also my King Lion! Showed my book to miss lee. She was looking at my reference images. She came across this page with lots of white tiger images, pointed to 1 of them and said '' Oh this is cute! Izit a bear?'' Ahah. Then I told her its actually a deformed white tiger. Then she was like '' deformed white tiger? Errr... thats scary...''
Wow she read evry single word when she's reading my storyline. haha. N she keeps staring at my king Lion's drawing! Ooo I thk she's in love wif it. Her comments on my idea book was I'm on the right track. Good, work on it more. Yay my last minute work rocks again.

TO YOU
I dunno watz wif u. Stop being a faker will u? Huh! Pretending to be asleep. I'm really pissed wif that behavior man. Js keep calling your name afew times to wake u up, u just pretend to be asleep. Then when Leon said lets go, U r like suddenly awake? N it happens twice. Please lah. Dont be lame can onot? In lecture also, sleep with your mouth open wide. Then when Leon n Fi were laughing, U opened ur eyes quickly, look at them, n swiftly back into your slumber, so dat no 1 will suspect. Lame lah, I saw evrything ok? U noe if u r pretending u dont haf to open your mouth damn wide? Oh, and honestly speaking, the jacket... its ridiculous. Omg bright yellow, red n green? So vry the kindergarten. U offered ur jacket to me thrice when I said I'm damn cold. Haha srry, no way man. N when I said I'm damn cold doesnt mean I cant take it or Im going to die. Btw I dont mind the cold weather when Singapore is damn freaking hot most of the time. 1 more thing, I noe u rilly wan to chat together often, but plz lah, u wan us to do that when your earphone is stucked in your ears like most of the time? Oh plz, stop flicking your hair and create snowflakes alrite? I don want snow on my bushpatch.

Hmm datz long. Im starting to love blogging more. K to YOU, hmm Im srry if datz harsh for u. Hmm but I don thk u will read it. Haha then why do i type dat for? Hmm at least I let off some calories.

Oh took a photo of Richie while he's charging.

No comments: