Sunday, July 8, 2007

Beware! Monster alert!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
WTH WTH WTH!!!!!
Cant believe Im putting this Famous monster in my entry!
Btw, the monster's name is Michael Jackass.


Cheese! Wanna c me transform?
Yeah! Oh not enough.
Don't u thk im cute?( rafiq just vomited out his intestine)
Mona lisa n Dr.seuss in their Eeeww form.
WTH why is he acting cute?!
His family photo?
Omg this looks bloody realistic!
''I said I want Mr.Potato's nose!''

Mj is on the run, on dat thing?
Haha I got nothing better to do. Surf the net for Mj's picture, n laugh like hell! There's so many LOLing pictures. U wana c more? Just type ''michael jackson'' in any image search bar. I did dat 3times already. To Mj's fans, Im sorry abt this post entry. Btw Im not interested in MJ! Get dat fact right.
Now's global warming. His face will surely melt if he leave his house.

No comments: