Saturday, June 30, 2007

Gd bye evry1...


Damn! I cant take it anymore!
My life is killing me!
I'm just gona kill myself!
Datz it, dont miss me.
Alrite, should I use a knife or broken glass?


Alrite alrite I'm being so bloody lame. Lol, btw datz a joke rite? I'm just to good to die dat fast. Oh that thing on my hand, those are hardened caramel actually. Haha. My mum was making a cake, which uses caramel. She was melting sugar. then the melted suger just spilt over. Haiz so careless.... When the caramel hardened, it looks so cool lah. Its like glass. She spilt it, then she ask me to scrape those melted caramel on the cabinet. OMG! It was hard work. U cant just creat an opening and peel it off. Its vry the troublesome to the maximum. I prefer doing assignments. Use knife to scrape it. Thought of using heated knife,but I'm just plain lazy.


This is wat remains after I peel half of it.

No comments: