Monday, June 25, 2007

Title? cant think of any

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,,o .o,)0
Hello!!!!!! ( -)

Uuuuweeee! yeah start school already. Im happy because getting laptop today, not because of school by the ways. K, b4 goin to school, had prata for breakfast, my dad go n buy in the morning. Aha! Oh, Goin to school was terrible today. 1stly, when I open the house gate to leave for school, there's this cigarette+perfume smell. a neighbour upstairs just went down. Damn it, he makes my life shorter! The smell was horrible lah. Alrite, then on the way to bus interchange, I saw a group of Minahs( not dat civilised malay female... think so?). Damn them, they smoke n 1 even got a huge tattoo on her right arm. Ahaha, U goin to hell already. Ohya, the tattoo design looks vry cool though. Btw I'm not tempted.

Board 72. Funny. Bus was empty. 72 come from Tampines, to hougang then to YCK, n its empty. But along the way to YCk, it gets packed. Then some ahpek( dunno the spelling) sit in front of me with his coffee. Lol he owns, never get caught. The smell was very strong, but it nvr keep me awake much. Then I was thinking of Scary movie 4. Sandy poured hot coffee over her head to keep her awake.Lol.

K, Comm skills today. After dat we went to mac lab early to do use the com for hmwk, then damn it lah. Got lesson goin on. So we sit outside the lab on the floor and enjoy aircon. We watched naruto and dis baseball anime on Leon's laptop. Lol, that baseball anime is damn funny lah. During Colour theory, as usual, slack. Lesson end at 2pm. I went home straightaway bcoz they will deliver the laptop at abt 4pm, n I need to touch it first, hehe. Oh went home I saw another Minah n a malay guy. Dat malay guy got tattoo on his arm, n forehead.( look at the pic below)

Yay! Bought Command and conquer 3! planning to do idea book at nite. Ah wat the shit lah. Got no mood, bought game at the wrong time when there's alot of assignment. Nemind, im goin early to skool 2mrw to do hmwk. yeah.
Ohya, I LOVE MYSELF! I ROCK! I KICK ASS! N I'M WATEVER U THINK DAT ARE GOOD! Oh, im just saying dat to boost my self-esteem. Learn dat during commskills.
Y they make tsunade's breast so big want ah? Too big not nice lah...Pervert! K nite knights

Ya just now i was talking abt tattoo on forehead. Dat guy got tattoo something dat looks like this 2 pictures. but these 2 pics r not tattoo on forehead i thk. I've seen quite a number of malays( ah so shameful...) with tattoo on their foreheads. If not tattoo, it will be a scar that looks intentional. People r so weird...

<--I love her <--slut?

No comments: