Friday, June 22, 2007

Snore...

Monkey ,,,,,,,,
Not.... o( ,- .-)o
Happy.... ( -)

1..2..He will come for u... 3..4..He knock your door..
5..6.. (I dunno wat is it) eheh
7..8.. Better stay up late... 9..10.. Never sleep again...
I think I got the song wrong...Ah wat the shit..

Damn so many days never blog...

Last 2 days... I had a dream... I noe I was dreaming... So I fight it back to keep myself awake.... When I fight it back... It was painful...
Hmm yup, I was trying hard to keep myself awake. I cant see anything at dat time, all black. My body cant move at all. I've been having this kind of dream for the past 2years, for like twice a month? Damn irritating. But last two days, it was different, When I try to fight it back,( with prayers n struggling n stuff), my right lung hurts. When I struggle, it hurt. When I woke up( thank god Im alive), my body was so exhausted. Not dat kind of exhaustion due to lack of sleep, exhaustion due to fatique...
I dont know how come I can feel physical pain while I'm dreaming. U cant really physical pain when u r dreaming rite? At least datz wat the television told me. Example, when u watch a show, the actor/actress bit their finger or pinch their hand to see whether they r dreaming. If u feel pain, that means its reality. Hmm, so typical of a tv show. But i donno y i feel dat pain.. Maybe I wasn dreaming?
Ah watever..dont rilly bother. My worse dream was last 6years ago.But I dont think its a dream, because I noe I was awake, just dat im not conscious. I was having a conversation with this voice, a female voice. When I'm conscious, I cried like mad, and I cant recall wat I was talking about. I just dont noe how to describe that incident. Ah watever...

No comments: