Monday, June 18, 2007

Go Rafiq! x2 Its your birthday! x2

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,,o .o,)0
Hello! ! ! ! ( -)

Yay. Lets Talk about yesterday.
I type this post on Monday, So yesterday should be........... Sunday! Yeah you are right! Umm, yesterday was Father's Day, and also Rafiq's Birthday! Yeah so cool! Happy belated father's day to all fathers out dere, including those who ditch their own children.TSK. Yesterday was fun, of course lah. Just dat in the morning I quarrelled with my Mum. On wat? Ah dun wanna talk abt it, damn fed up.LOL. Yeah, my relatives came, n my uncle upgraded my com and installed some games n programs, n theres limewire pro cracked version, haha. He also put in many movies.
Ohkay, lets talk about the food,all buy 1. Buy many kinds of food, including 4large pizzas from Rite pizza! My Mum made eclairs and creampuffs, again. Ohya and also oreo cheesecake. Its screwed up. LOL. But still taste good though. my eldest bro bring me along to go buy food, but he brought me to marina square 1st, to buy gift for me! Eheh! He brought me to this shop, and ask me to choose any of the ripcurl wallets. i chose 1, then he ask me to choose shoes, then cap. Haha! Then he received call from my 2nd bro, telling him dat my 2nd bro bought wallet and a shirt for me. So didn buy the wallet I was eyeing. Yeah I love all the gifts! Thnx so much bros!


My 2nd big bro, me n my gifts. Bad background...


Yeah! Ripcurl cap, Ripcurl wallet,Ripcurl collar t-shirt and Globe shoes.

Omg can he be any lamer than dat?

Yeah lazy to type somemore. Ohya, my dad got a wonderful gift! OMG lah! Shit I'm so wanting to tell wat it is, but, no. Dont think Im gonna say, lol. But damn, its its! Ah sheesh. K, Im loving my gifts.Special thnx to my family and relatives. Ohya, there's no birthday cake, LOL! Ohya we never take photos and stuffs, my family dont practise dat often. My phone wan to take oso cant upload to com, so sad. those pictures up there I ask my bro to take 1.

MONDAY
Yeah Mum cooked Mutton chop! Finally she cooked it for me, she suppose to cook it yesterday. 2day oso rush on idea book. I slacked alot. K nites

No comments: