Friday, June 1, 2007

Assignment 1 dateline

Monkey ,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,o. o,,)0
Hello! ! !(- )

Yeah assignment dateline was 2day, at 12pm sharp.I did the stupid assignment from thursday's 10pm to 6am..WTH... Without sleep... Aha mum made 2cups of Nescafe for me b4 goin to skool eheh. I was freaking sleepy, but I bring along my super sour droplets, Warhead brand I thk. It keeps me awake man...

Lecture was HELL! So boring...n disgusting(OMG ewww)... Ohya, I was so wanting to do it, but I haf no guts... Sorry guys.. lol. stupid me.. I don mind doin it, but not to 'strangers'.. Im afraid the consequences will b more disgusting. Once again, eww.

Haha most of the class pon tutorial. I wanted to pon too lah, hate visual audio, stupid final cut pro.. hate the tutors.Y do we need foreigners? I was half-hearted, pon or not. In the end I go...But 30mins late. Do that final cut pro thing again. Wasn paying attention.. Nvr do much... N Aida did alot already! OMG...so enthu... In the middle of the lesson, I went to hand in the assignments. Lol so many peeps hand in last minute.. Oh n I saw the jailbird hairstyle lecturer! Oh eww again. K gonna sleep. Nitez


ANIMAL OF THE DAY

No comments: