Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm DAMN PISSED!

Monkey
Furious!

K Damn it.Bloody hellish SHIT! I'm gonna change my attitude towards you already damn it. Arse! Watz with dat attitude you gaf me today, with that ''PLEASE SPIT ON ME'' face you are showing to me. Oh wait, not only to me, to evr1 else. Looks like you realised our intention already. I find you ok, but sometimes your attitude and action really piss me off. Oh, did I said sometimes? Sometimes I just wonder if I can do wat some people of ''10'' did to you.
I'm always been forgiving. I'm not trying to act, but thats a fact. Sometimes when I forgive some1, its really self-damaging. Making some1 feels better when you are hurting your own self? Wat the shit lah! I never learnt my lesson. Oh btw, Miss Baker mentioned that we need to forgive during Comm skills. Damn, dat time HE was telling Miss Baker about his ''sad tragic'' story. Dat time I just wanna express out my opinion on a self-damaging forgiveness. Watz the use of forgiving some1 who's trying to take away your life gradually?

To Rafiq: Come on lah, stop being a hypocrite n stop being so forgiving! Stop acting like an angel! Damn it! Just repel those who annoys u. N also, please upsize your balls so dat you haf guts to handle this kinds of situation well.Stop being a coward.Stop treating him nicely already. Just go with the flow and do wat others did to him. Ah Rafiq you bloody shit! U better put a few sour drips into his mouth when he's sleeping with his mouth wide open during lecture.

Ah... being forgiving sure makes me suffer alot, especially when I'm in sec2. I got sabotaged by malay friends n they stopped talking to me. Heh Vry the girlish. N I noe its not my fault. Some1 were just jealous try to make others think dat I'm the bad 1. N I cant believe I said sorry to them when its not my fault, or maybe I just dunno my fault, just to secure back our friendship. After they ditch me for about many months then they realised who's the bad and not. Ahh blind people. Then dat evil guy also start to say sorry, but I noe he got intention. He noes he can copy hmwks from me n he can ask me to accompany him to buy games. Yeah I forgive him,Friends, but I was hypocrite, being nice when I hate him. N Im not dat stupid to follow his orders.
K, Talk too much n that topic. Let move on to something dat is not sad.Black Tar(Mr Bhakta) looks rilly pissed. I didn finish my hmwk too. Too hell with him. Oh, during Visual audio tutorial I played with Richie. Datz all for today, gonna install my new 3in1 printer.

Richie. Made it into a retarded dragon


Side view. BTW, datz his tail. its weird,erecting.
K I'm lame
p.s: I feel bad

No comments: