Wednesday, June 13, 2007

LOL New picture!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,,o .o,)0
Hello!!!!!!( -)


LOL! K i changed my picture, no more see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil crap. I got nothing better to do, so I mess around with photoshop. Thinking about something lame, I drew dat lame childishtic drawing. Lame right? I know. Lame and talented. My mojo jojo looks quite real rite? I know. dont have to tell me. Actually I was planning to draw something cool for my portfolio. But wat the shit lah. I got no mood, so draw That lor.Hey I'm not gonna put dat in my portfolio. Too Lame and there's too many flaws.
Please tell me if U are not able to view the picture. . . . .
Grrr I'm playing God of War 2 these few days. I completed the spartan(normal) mode. Now playing the Titan mode( super the duper to the maximum hard mode). Damn hard lah! I fought the 2nd boss for like more than 35 times? Took 2days. Its just the 2nd boss lah. So freaking hard. Check the guide, n they say its normal if you fight it more than 20times. Dunno whether I can complete it... If I complete it, I get alot of bonuses n costumes. There's also a goddess costume! Man... must be HOT! Now I've reached the 3rd boss. Damn hard to the maximum level! Im gonna fight him again 2mrw. Wish me luck.

ANIMAL OF THE DAY?????
Go search yourself lah, today no mood to upload. LOL

No comments: