Monday, June 4, 2007

SHIT! I rilly need directions!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,o. o,,)0
Hello ! ! !(0 )

K Monday..I hate mondays because of comm skills n old fret. But today... comm skills lesson.. It rilly got me thinking. Miss Baker was saying/teaching something valuable. I was having a deep thought about it for this entire day. I was asking myself several questions like 'Y am I not following my heart? Y am I acting like a hypocrite? Who am I rilly r?" I'm trying to have faith in myself... I do not want to hurt myself because of my actions..No.. I'm trying my best. I'm looking forward to the next comm skills lesson. I'm beginning to like this valuable module. I want to change...

After commskills was colour theory. I wasn doing much although theres 2things that we need to do. I did the focus point assignment in class, a simple 1..A below average standard I believe. Miss Lee told me to adjust certains parts.. N I was like Ok, I'll do it at home. Im goin to do the warm/cool colouring of the blocks 1st. K I lied. I slacked. I look at those blocks that had been set up. I don get the colours. Im so screwed.

Alrite, Im gonna work on my Idea book. Yup. Im doomed. My ideas r not WOW enough..


ANIMAL OF THE DAY
Err I dont wanna noe wat u r thking

No comments: