Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lazy town?

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,o. o,,)0
Hello!!!!! (- )

Lol! Today was fun for drawing leeson! K get to dat later. Went to skool abt 1hr30mins early n join Leon. Both of us played Guilty gear x2 on our laptoppy. We played single player, 2players need to share keyboard, so mafan( lol how do u spell it?). Then went to drawing lesson. Little Mermaid( Mr edwin) gaf me a C+ for my assignment2! GAH! SLASH! BITE! KICK! SPANK! Btw assignment 2 was still-life drawing, draw fruits on folded cloth in the classroom. Damn it. Lil mermaid looks soft, but his marking so strict! But some1 got an A. That means I suck. Oh well...

2day's drawing exercise was drawing an indoor and outdoor perspective drawing of the school. So sian at 1st. But as we drawing, Fidelis, Leon and me joke and laugh alot. Talking about childishness. Wat Pokemon lah, teen titans, even lazy town. Fidelis kept singing Super robot monkey team hyper force go n teen titans. LOL. That was during indoor drawing. Ohya, Leon, I download dat lazy town bingbang song already, lets sing together soon! Lol

Then its outdoor drawing. Lol laugh like mad too. Oh, poor Richie( dunno who's richie? read my previous post)Leon and Wilson keep playing him. He transform into many things. Gary, spongebob, plankton, my future wife n other things. I was trying to shape it into a sperm then suddenly Lil mermaid appear to look at my work. Then he went away again for awhile. Lol Fidelis damn funny. We r suppose to draw the skool building. Then after he draw, He go draw weird things like Farm in the classroom, the virginia tech guy, godzilla. Lol. Fidelis was saying '' Ahh damn lazy lah! Dun wan to draw already! So sian!" as he draw and he didn know Lil mermaid was right behind him, looking at his drawing. I laugh until tears came out. Chanscher and Leon was laughing like mad too. Lil mermaid frowned with a smile and walk off. Lol

Lol, pon the 5pm lecture. I wasn the only 1, there's 4people or maybe more in my class pon too. Its bcoz we wan to go home early to do our Desfd homework. No time liao. Another reason is bcoz we dont want to go back during peak hour, bus n train will b damn packed. k shuddup! I'm gonna finish up my damn hmwk.

ROBBIE ROTTEN... LOL! The girl's name is Stephanie I thk, the other guy I forgot his name.

No comments: