Saturday, June 16, 2007

oh yeah!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,,o .o,)0
Hello! ! ! ! ( -)


People around the world sure knows how to have fun huh? They are enjoying their life to the fullest... Bombers out there, I'm glad that you are having fun. Hah, good for you, enjoying before suffering hell. STUPID IDIOTIC STUPID IDIOT!
K, I'm back. This few days I'm having my own fun. My 'own fun' is not sadistic, just to let u noe... Recently I started watching Naruto.U noe why? Its because I feel so left out and fall behind time. Its like so many people watch different kinds of animes already. The only anime I watch and was loyal to is Inuyasha. I stop watching it already last month. I just found out from my dad last week dat Inuyasha is no longer shown on art central. haha my dad so cool, he got hooked onto Inuyasha( the anime,not the character) bcoz of me, I stopped watching, but he still watch. Lol. Ohya back to the story, I dont want to b left out, so I watch Naruto, which is popular among youths these days.

Yeah great Anime! Its so cool and damn funny lah. Certain episodes are like vry sad. U noe Haku? The boy who looks exactly like girl? Shit Im still not certain with Haku's sex. Japanese are weird... Ohya the episodes on Haku, episode 17 to 19 I thk, its damn sad lah. When I watched that episodes, my heart ached, feels abit pain and I can feel tears in my eyes. Lucky it never rolls down. Lol sissy me... Haku died, naruto cried and other stuffs, its so sad. I stopped at episode25. Hmm

K gonna talk about yesterday, Haha my big bro ordered pizza from RITE PIZZA. buy 1 get 1 free. Soo vry the Canadian pizza. Rite pizza taste great man! Better than pizzahut n canadian. So my bro other 2 large pizzas. We ate for the nite and theres about a quarter left. Then my 2nd bro got back from work, with another large pizza, from PIZZAHUT. Ohya my 2nd bro worked at pizza hut, the pizza is free. So got 3 large pizza already. Hah! damn full lah, we save the remainder for breakfast. Haha and I believe I ate the most. Hehe.

Yay my big bro gonna buy me a laptop. Yeah! Its ACER brand,n i ordered it from NYP-appointed vendors. Discounted price wif no gst u noe? Order it online bcoz there's no other way. They will send it to me about 2weeks time. Wat the shit rite? so long. Many commented dat ACER laptop is not dat good.But 1gb DDR ll RAM, and 120gb HDD with some free things at $1400, not bad wat. But its 2.4kg and 2.5hrs battery life. Ah it don bother me.

K typed too much. Datz it. ohya, for the ANIMAL OF THE DAY, im gonna change it to ANIMAL OF THE DAY WHEN I FEEL LIKE PUTTING PICTURES. today no picture, so lazy.

No comments: