Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm a racist...towards my own race?

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,,o .o,)0
Hello ! ! ! ( -)


Yeah this few days I ate 'sweet to the maximum' foods. There's jelly beans(artificial flavours!boo!), cream puff, chocolate eclairs and cheese cakes. So I think there's a 50% chance I will die fast due to diebates. Hmm maybe wat im gonna talk about is may be due to high on sugar...

Alright now then the heading for today's post is becoming relevant. K Im gonna talk about my race. yup my race. If you dunno wat race am I, go surf the net to find out sweetheart... K. My race... Sad to say im not rilly proud of my race, in fact im dissappointed and ashamed. Yup.. I'm a shit, for not supporting my own race. But im just being neutral and say wat i feel.

Hmm, I'm confident to say dat my race is dominating the performing arts, be it singing or dancing. For example, look at those 2 singapore Idol winners. Dont forget the dance floor contestants. Theres Styles from beyond,JDI,BFC,fantastic4 and others. Even 1 of the platinum is my race(u noe,the cute little girl from platinum?the short short 1.. XD). But yeah glad none of them won, if not I think it will be very controversial.

Hey but who cares about your performing talents?! My race should be rilly thankful there's ITE and even vocational institutes. Umm so wat if U haf performing talents but no education?! Boo! Those who are observant will notice dat most ITE students are from my race, although my race makes up a small portion of Singapore. K,example time! Heard of Anugerah? A singing competition on Suria channel. There's 24contestant, 4 are from poly, 1from Laselle SIA,1 still sec skool, 1 from vocational institute n others from ITE. Wat the shit rite?

Dun rilly noe watz wrong wif my race? Maybe Im just misjudging them and thinking negatively. I can assume 99% of my race comes from the same religion, N I thk my religion could b considered vry the holy and pure, because there's many restriction from naughty(evil) stuffs. Cant use tattoo, cant haf pre-marital sex,guys cant pierce n other kinds of restriction. But yeah, look at my race. Some of them are like so screwed up. Tattoos, piercing, sex,drugs, n minahs are so wild. Sometimes when I take bus to school or back home, those ITE boys n girls are like so noisy, with rotten choice of words and the minahs are like no dignity? Yup bus72 pass 1 ITE, dunno ITE wat, its near NYP. Oh I don like tapered pants!!!

Sheesh I thk Im expressing too much evil. K wat the shit lah. Dont gif a shit. Im not trying to be influencial, rude, racist or watever shit. Im just expressing wat I feel,n I'm not bias, get dat right.I dont expect any changes. I'm so screwed if some1 fine me for saying those shit I've just said. K nitez.Think of me and you will haf a pleasant nite...

ANIMAL OF THE DAY
If you think this is cute .....................Im cuter!

No comments: