Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meet Richie

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,o. o,,)0
Hello!!!!!! (- )

Yesterday... Hmm desfd lecture starts the day. Wasn paying attention. Then it was CODID tutorial. Lol, miss lee ask me to do research last week on myth of white tiger,nature and urban buildings and factories to make my ideas better. By the way the idea for my concept book is based on white tiger and nature destroying the urban environment. She called up my name to see the progress of my idea book. So I showed and tell her that I haven do much research but I did work on my ideas(last minute). N she likes it! Stunned. She doesnt comment much on my coolest nature monster, but she said she rilly likes my monster minions which I'm not rilly proud of. She's happy with my work. Yay. N she saw I was playing with my kneadable eraser n ask wat am I doin. Lol. I shaped my eraser into the nature monster. Btw I called my eraser Richie. So Lame.

Yup made this in class. On the right is a drawing of the nature monster.
I was planning to shape Richie(eraser) into that monster, but don look alike.

Alrite. This is the minions which Im not proud of, which Miss Lee likes.
She said that black monster thing look really cool n she likes the shape.

<-richie swimming
Aite, richie 2nd form. the nature monster form was actually the 3rd. This form I made it like last month.
Richie 1st form was like a evil bear-like monster. I nvr took picture of it.
Sry for the bad quality photo.
K after CODID, there's CODID n COLOUR THEORY lecture. yeah, I slept during CODID. Then took a test during colour theory lecture. Ahh I sure cant get more than 90%. I haf to retake! Lol during the test we whisper alot. Leon keep laughing. Lol I joined too.

WEDNESDAY
K went to school to do homework, but instead I slack. LOL. Played CnC for about 2mins? Bcoz got problem, damn it. Then watch TMNT. Lol, the movie quite boring. After that Leon came, pass him my guilty gear x2 reload for him to install, then we both played.
Went home, and I made milo, not too hot, not too cold. Then take a nap bcoz go headache. Wake up, made another milo, iced milo. Hehe. Midnite, made another 1, hot milo. Sheeesh 3 Milo? Im nuts!
My Milo taste awesome man! Even my dad n bros said that bcoz sometimes I make for them. My eldest bro always request for milo dinosaur. Maybe they just say my milo taste great to make me feel good n make for them more. Ah, I'm proud of my milo. I love mixing it wif Nescafe too. Btw caffeine haf no effect on me. It dont keep me awake. So weird. Inherit this from my mum.
Meet chimchar. LOL. nitez

No comments: