Friday, June 8, 2007

Tuesday to friday's post. Eheh

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says...o(,o. o,,)O
Hello ! ! !(o,)


This post will b damn long...........................Lets start wif tues 1st
TUESDAY
LOL! Damn stupid day! It was my 1st presentation day. We are suppose to wear formal, but stupid Rafiq don wanna wear although he knows we r suppose to wear... Btw Rafiq is me, I think? Haha but I wasnt the only one, About half of the class didnt wear, maybe lesser. We r suppose to present our idea book. OMG lah, my presentation skills suck to the MAXIMUM! My English also sooo 'under the river'... But ok, I did it. Yeah. Other people present it rilly well.. wow. You noe watz my result? C+... Her comment was ''good effort, but ideas are rather common''. Wat the shit? I can accept the grade, but my ideas r common? WTH? My 'Miss Monty' is so unique k? My idea form(sperm monster, lol) is also so cool u noe? Maybe its bcoz of other people also use monkeys n nature too..

When home took bus, and a guy sitting beside me was playing his mp3 phone like damn loud? I bet its the maximum volume? And hes playing chinese songs lah. So irritating. Wat do you expect fom an ah beng? Other peeps were quite irritated too.

WEDNESDAY
Yeah no skool man! Played the whole day! Its been one month since I touched my ps2! Then at nite, I rush on my homeworks. LOL! Need to do still life drawing... Draw at least 3 objects on top of a cloth with many folds? Damn sianz... Took abt 3 to 4 hrs doin it.

THURSDAY
LOL, still life drawing again... but this is in class and it is a class assignment! With time limit! N u noe wat we r suppose to draw? Fruits! Fruits on cloth wif many folds again. I hate fruits because of this. N we r suppose to draw at least 5 fruits, including pineapple n dragonfruit? Wat the shit? I was damn crazy when I draw. I kept talking n disturbing Leon n Jiesheng who was bside me. I was talking crap lah. Like ''Y god make pineapple so unique and make us suffer? We should eat more fruits and make fruits extinct and watever other crap!' Maybe Im like dat bcoz of stress? don thk so. Lol. Aida was behind me, n I can sense she's giving me the ''bloody @**hole! Shut up lah!'' Aura... Yeah, I manage to finish it.

FRIDAY
Umm 2day was fun. LOL. 1st was Visual Audio Storytelling. As usual so boring and I was like never pay attention and finishing up my other module's homework. After dat was Design fundimentals! Aha! 2day's lesson was 'fun'er than previous lessons! We need to get different kinds of textures. U noe...like primary skool... Put a paper on top of a rough texture object, then shade the paper to get the texture effect. We were using each other's shoes and even dustbin! We were like crazy people lah. Goin ard shade this n dat, people were like staring.

The lame n thrilling part was shading the lift floor! Damn funny n lame. Jiesheng, Leon n 1 were in the lift and we were like 'ei can draw the lift floor, got good texture.' so we wait for other people to evacuate then start shading the floor quickly after the door close. Reach the next floor n we quickly stand up. Lol. We went to class n then Leon was like 'Hey lets do it again! I need the texture again.' we do it like 3-4 times lah, and the 3rd time Aida joined us.Lol!

Ohya, my dad send me to skool 2day, n I saw a black rabbit at the school carpark on the grass patch! Wat the shit lah.poor rabbit. Must be some poly staff let it loose. Oh bloody hell, I typed to much. Dont think any1 will read. Eheh
Ohya, Thnx Tilda for the chocs!

No comments: