Friday, January 30, 2009

My laptop is PMSing! Dammit.
Okay, so when i switch on my laptop just now,
and it has lots of problems lah. i cant open any application.
Cant turn on the volume too. So i tried to scan my com.
And guess what, i cant scan with my symantic antivirus, at all!
Then i try scanning with Ad-aware, scan like 10secs, then com
auto restart.
restart liao, still the same problem. So tried rescanning it, it auto
restart again. But this time, i can open my application.
But the weird thing is, i cant use the bloody internet, although it
says in connected. Wth lah. When you are at home and theres no internet,
u will somehow feel dark and lonely. So i sian already lor.
Tried scanning again. I keep repeating the process.
After restarting like 7times in total, it worked!!!

My laptop is damaged, damaged.
I thought that i should let you know
That my laptop is damaged,so damaged,
I feel like smashing it on the floor.
How am I gonna fix it, fix it, fix it.

K thats so random lol. Now i dunno whether i shld try rescanning. scared
the whole problem will occur again. I need to get an external hardrive
soon. When is the next It show??

Ok, so today, Codpit and French module is down. Gotta reload myself
and bang down other modules.
And Yangtien is retarded, seriously.
I think he's a fake too, trying to act all pro and wise, when he's actually
a psycho. Hate him. Hate it when he laughed. Hope he
get choked by swallowing his tongue when he laugh again. That will
be so epic. And maybe and hopefully the other tutors are coming up
with a plot to throw yangtien out of this school too. eheheh.
Hmm that will be a great codpit idea.
And Im so glad Jacques the attention whore is not there during
presentation. Thats another tutor that i hate too. Act-cute frenchtoast.

I hope both of them make out on the Singapore flyer, and the capsule
they are in just fall off randomly and they die.
Lol k what am i thinking? Blame my laptop. My laptop made me pissed
till i cant think straight.

No comments: