Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And so I wiki wiki.
I found out the Northern light is called
AURORA BOREALIS. the name is so cool lah.
It only happens in the northern hemisphere,
most often occurs in september to october,
and from march to april.

And not only i wiki wiki, i also went to singapore
airline website to check the ticket price to vancouver,
canada. It cost SGD2,392.00!!!!
I wanna get rich!!! And i wanna propose to my girl under
the Aurora Borealis.
It would be great if every1 in singapore donate to me 10cent.
And the total population in singapore is around 4,839,400.
Ya i googled!! So if every1 donates 10cent, im gonna get
$483 940!!! Shiok man.

I wish i can send some retarded chain letter email, that can
really work and make people donate to me ahaha.
K im talking nuts. Maybe they will donate to me, for me to go
see a psychiatrist

No comments: