Sunday, January 4, 2009

I just woke up. and its 7.20am. Yeah trying
to force myself to wake up early, because I've been sleeping
early.
And yesterday i woke up at aroud 12pm!
Thats because my family and I decided to go JB on friday night,
my bro wants to fill up his petrol, while my mum wanted to do some
shopping.
Before we headed back, we went to eat at this place called "singgah selalu"
which means, "visit always" lol. Yeah, ate at around 3am. lol so unhealthy,
and i ate grilled chicken chop! It taste great, better than Singapore's malay
western food. And the place played clubbing-like music lol, remixes and
all.

Okays, Im done with crisis core. And the ending is touching and sad. the
gameplay for the last parts really helps to bring out the sadness in the
ending. And the credits played nice and sad music too, u dont mind waiting
for the credits to finish, and u cant skip the credits. I love games/story
where the main character dies, not the typical main character saves the
day and make out with the girl he safes.

and now Im Playing Secret Agent Clank!! Lol. Game quite fun. And there's
rhythm minigame too. 1 of it quite sadistic and funny. Clank dances with a
female robot, if u get the rhythm right, Other robots will hit her instead of
u. stuff like getting hammered on the head, dipping her head into acid, and
stuff. and shes still alive! lol.

And im downloading psX games. ps1 games that can play on psp. Im
downloading FF7 and Digimon world 2. LOL

No comments: