Monday, January 19, 2009

I admire and visually rape myself today!!!
Okay no dirty thoughts.
I was looking at my growing molars in this mirror
at my home, where it can makes things looks bigger.
u know, like a zoom in. But the mirror is flat eh, its not
concave or convex. Hmm must be supernatural mirror.
Sure got magic wan. Kk im going on a diff lane already.
Back to topic. Yah i was using a torchlight too.

So i was mesmerized at my mouth being "ctrl +". And it
makes my tongue super long lah, And when i phew phew
my tongue out, like u know, shoot it out real fast, it looks
so cool yet gross lah.
And the punching bag thingy dangling in my mouth looks so
fat and long too.

Then i move on to my nostrils. Nostrils nothing much to awe abt,
just that, it will be a great place for Locoroco. Yah it reminds me of
Locoroco bcoz some parts of the game haf hair-like structures lol.

Then i move on to my eyes. And this eyes make me go Wow the most.
So i point my torchlight at my eyes, and the black circle, inside the bigger
black circle,it got smaller reacting to the light! U cal it the pupil right? Watever. And my eyes
looks so sexy in brown! And theres like, black zebra-like stripes radiating
around the pupil. Whoaaa mann. And it looks very grainy too. So cool.
I've learnt Biology in secondary school, now i forgot almost everything.
But i remembered geography quite well till now. Geog the best!

My eyes were mesmerised, at their own reflection. Pretty cool huh.
K i sound so retarded and childish. Its like, im going 19 and i became
so excited just by taking a closeup look at my eyes and mouth.


Ohh change topic. Just now I saw 3birds at the hougang mrt station
escalator. The typical singapore black bird lah, no, not the crow.
They look freaking cute lah! They were like hopping around at the
front of the escalator, and ignoring every1 who walk pass them. Normally
singapore birds are cowards, they takes flight when people are close to them.
I just wanted to laugh lor. I thk they are those socialite birds, and they want
some limelight or something.
People reading ths might thing like, "hey, why is this lame guy talking about
typical birds on his blog? wat a loser". Yah very hard to explain the situation,
must see with your own eyes.

Change topic again. I thk the gameshow "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"
is so dumb and retarded. And the contestant are all stupid, bimbotic, and
hypocritical. Yesterday i watched it, and this guy takes like, 7seconds to solve
5x2 lah. He was like, "Ouhh, was is 2 x 5?" and every1 starts laughing.
I dunno how they choose the contestants, maybe those with bad exam grades can
join? If not, Im sure most of them are smart ass people who acts dumb, just
to haf a better chance of winning, despite, losing your dignity and telling
every1 you are an idiot and retarded on national tv.

No comments: