Friday, January 9, 2009

2day was a draggg.
4hrs of French and Bernadette Plich really spoils your day.
And then there was lecture, at least its kinda short, and Mr.Jiunn
scares me lol. He's quite a pervert, but a funny guy.
And then character animation!!! I seriously hate that module.
It's so freaking dry and boring. I nearly fall asleep. Its like a
3hr of lecture in a class...
And bus ride spoils my dad. 325 that i took smells like smelly
armpit. stinks sia. the whole bus stinks. and the aircon is leaking!
And my stomach feels really bad rite now. Might be food poisoning.

And now im super duper pissed. I cant read or open my emails!!!
And i thought the problems lies with IE. But when i use firefox, i still
cant view my emails!!! WHAT THE SHITT?!?!?!
Omg whats wrong with my life man.

No comments: