Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally! Oh man, its the holidays lahH!! power!
Yesterday went to CompassPoint, to get my cousin
a birthday gift. Dunno what to buy, so just bought
a cap and a bandana at 77th street.
Then head to Chuachukang to my uncle's house.

And i ate rice at there lah!!! Wahhh sinful sinful.
And i thought its a good start that im beginning
to lose 2kg. And now I ate rice, with super high
cholesterol dishes and gravy.
And i ate rice for brunch before that too, because
there's no other food.

and its like, these 2weeks i stop exercising already lah.
Blame school. Assgs screw up my Get Sexy Scheme.
But sometimes i did walk up to the 12th storey and back down
to my house on the 3rd storey, but that is like, 5mins of
exercise?!
Few weeks ago i very on loh, 5days a week i will do 1000skipping,
jumping jack and other shits until my mum said smthing like, i will
either lose 1kg or die on the spot, something like that lol.
K watch me, Im bringing sexy back. Yeahh!

And im starting to buy white clothing items. But white makes u bigger,
so i thk im gonna stick with black till i lose 5-10kgs.

Oh and i downloaded locoroco 2. And I download super fast lah. Its 1.4gb.
Yesterday i left home at 8pm, and leave my laptop on. when i got back at
1pm plus, its already done lah! But im not gonna play it, yet. So my sisters
shld be happy now. they keep playing locoroco 1 like, forever.

No comments: