Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aite, yesterday went to east coast for a family picnic.
Hmm its been like, 8yrs since i went for a picnic?
maybe more.
my mum lah, so fussy. she's too hygienic. Cant stand the dirty
ground, dirty public toilet. haiz.
Went with my uncle and his family, and my grandma.
Maternal side. Not really close with my paternal side at all.

Went to swim in the beach. and my very smart cousin went
to swim, with only his white boxer on! the bulge is so damn
obvious and can see thru lah. Lol.
Didnt do much there, just walk around, talk and eat. Didn
rent a bike. but i got ride the 3seater bike with my cousins
for awhile. and i nearly crash lah, too heavy, and im the only 1
paddling, my cousins are too short to reach the paddle. And 1 of
them is a plus-sized.
Actually planning to overnight there, but my mum and aunt were
being a spoilt and they wanna go home. Actually we were not prepared
for an overnight.

Ohya, witness an eclipse yesterday!! But it was bright all the way though.
I saw the crescent shaped sun.Got lazy to wait for the full eclipse.
eyes damn pain. Its not like those Heroes kinda eclipse.
And we dont haf the nessesary(smbody help me with this spelling?)
equipment to see the eclipse better.

Ahh watever. screw the eclipse. It didnt give me any special powers.
Now Im pissed.

No comments: