Sunday, January 11, 2009

i got a new voodoo doll, and he's a punk.
and the vampire keychain that i put on my phone,
died. So i replace it with my new punk friend.
But the ninja voodoo doll who looks after my thumbdrive
is dying too. he got cancer.

So im in a big dilemma now. 1 friend died, and the other 1
dying. And i dunno where should i put my new punk voodoo
keychain, on my phone or thumbrive. Maybe i should go make
1 more friend at mini toons? I probably need another voodoo
doll. i tnk im gonna get the smaller 1. But its so lame, the
smaller 1 cost more than the bigger 1.

But no, i shld be saving money. n im getting a new phone on
tuesday i thk. nokia 5320. now that high-level-upstairs phone.
But its a express music phone. And it has 3.5mm jack.
Yeahh im just looking for a great music phone.
And im a nokia guy. Dont feel like getting sony ericson
walkman phone. See? i dont even know how to spell ericson.
and i noe how to spell nokia. so that makes nokia better.

Ohh, my uncle told me Harvey norman got sell 1TB external
harddrive for $170 plus. Like woowww.
And he bought a 8gb thumbrive for $21 at some other place.
Hmmm but i rather buy 2 160gb external harddrive than a 1tb
harddrive. 1tb, if its spoiled and your stuffs in it is all
gone, U can start thinking of ways to kill yourself already,
because u probably will feel dark and lonely, and worthless
after all your stuffs u save in it is gone.

No comments: