Tuesday, December 2, 2008

K, 2 more weeks to bear. actually i thk its 1 week only.
Bcoz next week is kinda slack, just dat theres drawing to submit.
And yuckk, Need to submit french esssay thingy this friday. so sian eh.
And thursday is the shit. Shit as in, ugly poopy shit. not dope kinda shit.

K, been eating lots of fastfood this weeks. KFC for 1day, Rite Pizza for 3days,
Macs for like, so many days. Yesterday tried the mega big mac.
I dont thk its kinda worth it. ok lah, Mega big mac taste like, Big mac.
Just that the burger itself is $5.20!! U might as well buy 2 double
cheese burger, with cost $2 only for 1.
Big mac taste like doublecheese burger, just that, it has cabbage/lettuce.
So if u buy 2 double cheese burger, u spend $4 only!!! and if u wan cabbage,
u can go NTUC and buy 1 whole cabbage, for like, less than $1 only.
It will cost ard $5 at most total.
So $5 for 2 doublecheeseburger and a whole cabbage is more worth than
a $5.20 Mega big mac lor. And Mega big mac is kinda hard to eat, its
slippery. u haf to split the burger, but thats kinda disgusting too lol.

But i thk the Mega Mcspicy is better. and theres more friction, not that
slippery.And its kinda worth it too, although its somewhere ard $5 too.
k, why am i talking abt food? And i sound like a cheapskate.

Change topic. wats with the world man. Bombing, riot and all.
The Thailanders,go harvest rice better lah. Go riot ard,
how u gonna earn a living? Retarded.
But i feel like going to their Airport eh. Sounds so fun lah.
I hope some thailanders abduct me and bring me to the airport lol.
The airport has become like a, pasar malam meets theme park like dat.

CHange topic again. Im beggining to fall in love. with Apple product!
Apple products are so darn sexy. If all their products are girls, i will
marry each and every1 of them! I feel like buying a macbook lah.
So sleek and sexy. I can imagine myself doing assignments on it, with
my right-hand on the mouse, left-hand touching the macbook around
non-stop. Am i gonna get caught for having unusual fetishes?
I feel like getting Ipod nano or Ipod touch. Wanna buy this and that, but no
money for what.

Must start saving once again. I dont wanna ask my parents to sponsor
some money, because im starting to be independant, buy the things
that u want with your own money. U will love the thing u bought more
this way. Just like how i love my psp very much. its 1 of an expensive
item i bought with my own money. Normally i will ask my parents to
chip in abit lol.

IPOD HUMAN. LOL these 2guys are damn retarded. go watch their
other videos too. damn funny. I just ROFL when they show
the Ipod human has an alarm that goes every 3secs.

No comments: