Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Went to skool just now. 2day go to skool actually to do
French e-assessment, to submit, and also do img syn e-learning.
So i go skool. Bought the waffle at south canteen. I chose butter.
K i dont recommend butter/margerine on your waffle, because,
it will jsut melt away and turn into oil. and will just slipp down your
waffle.

Go blk L to do french n print. but i didn really do, i just go to the page,
press submit without answering anything. then the answers all pop up.
So i copy lor. ahaha. Print, then slack around at mac lab.
Wanted to do img syn, but in the end nvr do lor. i was playing rubik's cube.
OMG yay!! i solved it, twice!!!! I noe u guys gonna say "whoa rayfick power!
so smart!" so, you are welcome. lol k lame.

But i haf to refer to the algarithm, or wat ever u spell it lah. Geez, smart
people should stop coming up if super big names.
I noe how to do also because my bro teach me some tricks, and i also
check out the net. Yah, shld take this time to thank those smart people
who invented internet and coming up with rubik's solution.
If i do myself, i can only finish like, 80% of it. Because the algarithm
for the last part is so freaking hard to remember. must refer then can do.
Esmond came around 10am lol. wah at least he got do the img syn e-learning lah.
The e-learning looks simple. it states its a 1hr practical kinda work. but
esmond finished it in like, 20mins i thk.

Change topic. WAHH my mum got a new phone!!! LG Secret black label
series or something. A touchscreen phone. So fun touching the button lor,
it just vibrate and the light just flash. And playing the games is like wii
that kind.

Change topic. My mum's friend gave this prawn sambal dish.

And eew? GOt that green stuff in it lah. Malay call it Petai.
I dunno wats the english word for it. I will call it monster.
Some people like it. But it seriously stinks!!!
Anybody who eats it will learn the "poison breath" technique.
I also learnt it liao, although i just ate the prawns. that shows
the monster is really powerful. but my poison breath cannot make
it wan, not as strong as those who ate that monster.
Hmm, maybe i should draw that monster as my drawing assignment,
my destructor's reborn form. And it looks like a flatten bug's butt.


And this shall be my destructor human form.LOL

This was some time ago. i was really bored, so i do some
makeovers to the people in the newspaper.

No comments: