Monday, December 15, 2008

Ok, so my mum just bought a box of boxes of Ferrero Rocher.
A box, with 10 boxes in it, containing 16 Rocher balls. So that
makes 160Ferrero Rocher. She bought it for $36 dollars, from
her friend at super cheap price.
I think my mum wanna kill me, she wants me to eat lots of it
and die early. Lol. Joking here.
N i still have a sorethroat from yesterday lah. Eat too much sweets
liao, and now chocolate. But hey, i rather haf sorethroat than toothache.

My growing molar is no longer a pain in my mouth. its been 5days liao.
My brother told me last time he also haf unbearable toothache for months.
He didnt go to the dentist, and then the pain just goes away. He said
sometimes growing wisdom tooth may just find its right way, and not
grow right under another molar.
So i guess, if your wisdom is high enough, your tooth is smart enough to
know he it is growing?
Anyways, my growing molar may not be a wisdom tooth at all.
How come no lazy tooth or something, so if i extract it, i wont be lazy?
K dats lame. LMAOMEEEOOWWW!!!
K dats even more lame.

Ohh! Just now, when i open the utensils drawer, there's a cockroach there!!!
OHHMG!!! scare the shit out of me lah. i wanted to grab a spoon, not
knowing there's that bloody demonic idiot over there. Then it started moving!
The hell!! YUCKKKK!!!! Stupid shit of the earth.
Can somebody come up with something that can wipe out all cockroaches in
the world, pleasse? please please with a cherry on top, and whipped cream
on it? Okay, more cream, and sugar coat it? Okay fine, i can throw in chilli
on your whipped cream if u wan if u like it spicy.

No comments: