Saturday, December 6, 2008

Anybody can tell me what the hell is jongclair?!
Or any word that sounds like that?
The pronounciation sounds smthing like that word,
and i just spell it anyhow because i dunno what is that thing!!!
My mind keep saying that word, when i seriously dunno what it is.
Crazy lor. Is it some kind of a pokemon? Or is it some person that
i have to safe, in order to safe the world?
Whatever it is, it sure suck, because it made me really pissed.

Anyways, my teeth is killing me... Im dying. it hurts lah.
I thk my wisdom tooth is sprouting liao. wth. If i extract it,
I will be like, 5kg stupider i guess. And i will leave the
dental clinic with a very swollen and kissable lips. k eww.
Ahhh i thk its just normal toothache lah. I must go buy Sensodyne.
The toothpaste most recommended by worldwide dentist
for sensitive teeth.

No comments: