Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hmm just when i think i did a good job
saving money everyday, 2day i didnt save.
Spent on the keychain thingy. Not even an
hour i bought that thing, it ditches me. wth.
Glad some blk L guy return it to me.
On the way home, went to YCK station Cheers
to buy Ribena drink, the gasy 1 in the glass bottle.
Its $1 lah. So awesome. I think its greeaat!

Reached Hougang, and i feel like buying 1 more
of the drink. So went to another cheers. But they
didn't sell the ribena drink!!! Gahhh so frustrated man.
But then I see 1 more $1 drink offer. Boss latte drink.
Wahh so i bought that. lol i sound like a cheapskate.
Hmm then got a sudden craving for Polar's swissrolls.
My mum also likes, so i bought 6 of it.

French test just now. Hmmm i hope can pass.
And wow. So 2day i see the power of peer
pressure. Lol. All of us ponned Character
animation.

I saw this irresponsible mum just now at the interchange.
She just let her daughter, which is like 2yrs, wandering
around bare-footed. Ok lah, she's carrying the pram, she haf to
take the daughter out of the pram so she can bring the pram into
bus. But u dont let your daughter walk ard bare-footed lah.
The floor is also like,dirty lah. Geez.

Hmm my dad is playing my psp now lol.
Omg he jab the buttons like crazy lah. wah lao.
That day he said when i play, the buttons is noisy.
N no, i didnt press so hard. press soft also got that
annoying button sound. maybe not yet seasoned.
But the way he press it... Lol i told him to relax
when u press the button, he totally ignore me. wow.

N im pissed rite now, watching prison break online, but
the loading takes forever. n im using firefox. im forced to
use it because the vidostic video player only works on
firefox. and i tot firefox is faster. It was fast when i watch
heroes 2days ago eh.
I still love Ie though.

No comments: