Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today's sunday.
Once again, I hate sundays.
Its coz I haf to rush my assignments today.
And there's still no progress. Sad huh.
Just now i got the mood to do already.
But the stupid Maya wont show my texture lor.
So Im pissed. When Im pissed, I wont do my work.

And Msn and hotmail is like, PMSing today.
msn keeps hanging. And the stupid blizzard ad keep
popping up for no reason. And my email. WTH?!
I cant even click on my emails to view it lah.
Stupid IE. Now im beginning to hate IE. Damn.
To think all this while I was very loyal to you, and rarely
use firefox.

Grrr now I'm so hating u. U better change your attitude towards
me alright. THis is a warning. U think u are the boss?! Dont allow
me to right-click and all. cant even left-click on my mails.
Treat me this way again and i wont gif u the honour of me typing
my blogpost using you. Hurh!! Dont force me to haf a scandal
with Firefox.

K, feel slightly better. But its like, im the 1 who's PMSing. wth?
Now im still having sorethroat. so annoying. sick for so long already
lor.
n omg, i nearly got hit by a car last thursday. And its not the driver's
fault. ITS MY FAULT!!! wth, how careless can i be. But even if the car hit
me, I wont die, probably haf small cut only. Because it happens in the
carpark!!!!Cross carpark also cannot look out for incoming vehicle.
Its great that there are vigilant drivers. Glad that driver manage to break
in time.
And Im glad she never honned. Yah its a lady. If she honned, i probably
died there on the spot, from heart attack.

My Sis got influenced by me liao. She keeps playing Danity Kane's songs.

No comments: