Tuesday, November 4, 2008

School was kinda ok today. glad there's no test.
And i thk i kinda like using Apple Shake program.
But dat doesn mean i noe how to use it. bummer.

Went to challenger to buy earphones. Then I saw
Miss Yap and Miss Clare Choi. Miss Yap still looks
like miss Yap, plumpy, and with her signature glasses
and clothing. Miss Choi still looks like a red hair witch.
They are buying laptop lol.
Are they really a couple or wat. if they are,they should
move to US or smthing, where gay marriage is already legal lol.

These few days sucks. i dunno, days are ok, just dat i feel sucks.
Maybe im gonna fall sick. And I've been taking afternoon naps
these 2 days already. Feel really tired and all. Must be the monsoon
season. Bangladesh must be dying rite now. izit?
shit man, forgot my geography. I noe there's 2monsoon, northwest monsoon
and southeast i thk.
Geography was my favorite subject,but my mind cant seem to recall wat
I've learn. But i still remember plate tectonic and all lol.
And the Marianne chong textbook.
And half of the content in the book is highlighted.

No comments: