Sunday, November 16, 2008

Danity Kane - Stay with me

This song is beautiful, so sad.
What makes it even more sad is that They break up already.

Ok, I ponned Character animation last friday lol.
N I've learnt my lesson. Never go to Fidelis's house
before any lesson. Last sem went to his house and ponned drawing.

Yesterday went to my aunt's house. There's a praying ceremony
there, for her safe journey to Mecca, for her Haji pilgrimage.
Hang out wif my cousins and all.

So i watched 3episodes of Supernatural. The show is like,
the result of Charmed and CSI make love. Yeah, they vanquish
demons and all. With guns and knifes, and salt. So they don't have
powers, thats boring. maybe in the future they will haf, cant judge
from 1st 3 episodes.
N their episode 3 is like, a ripoff of The ring. A quiet kid who draws
black hole. Well at least he drew oval instead of circle.
N there's the black water scene, toilet drowning scene and all.
But at least the show is funny at some points.

Now I wanna watch Reaper, looks even more fun. Must search online.
Channel 5 got show, but i didnt catch any of the episodes.

No comments: