Sunday, November 23, 2008

ok im baaack from my cousin's wedding.
Damn tired. Help clean up and all.
And shiiiiittttt. i haven finish my drawing lah.
How sia. character animation also haven touch up finish.
But i feel like sleeping now. so sian lor.
I just drank red bull, still sleepy.

Red bull is the best. I remembered i start drinking it when i
was in pri.2. My mum will ask me to drink before going to
skool, when i sleep late the day before. but not often lah.
And red bull is super sweet. If u bought a can, and add equal
amount of plain water, u will get a 2cans worth of drink, and it
will taste just nice, not too sweet, not too bland.

K, im still thinking whether i should do my work now or
sleep, then wake up early and do. but if i sleep 1st, i probably
overshot and wont haf time to do my work. sian eh.

Ohya, my psp is safe.... pheeeeuuw. but now my feeling towards
my psp is drifting apart. i dont even feel like playing her now.
And yuck!!! she smells like cigarette! See lah, hang out wif my
brother somemore. Why must my brother create this love triangle?

No comments: