Sunday, November 23, 2008

Now its 7.20am. and im doing drawing.
Total sianzing.
I haf not ta lot tof time to do my assignment.
My cousin getting married later. And yesterday i went
to her place and help out and all.
But its my paternal's side lah. kinda boring, bcoz
im not really close to them, and my paternal cousins
are all older than me.

But yeah, yesterday i chat wif Fuad, my 26year old cousin.
We talk about our families age gap and all.
Oh lol and his girlfren is a plumpy actress/tv host from suria.
Its funny lah, her eldest sis, which is also my cousin,
has a daughter older than my sister.
I cant imagine her daughter calling my sister aunt,
when my sister is younger then her.

Ok, im so restless rite now. Because my psp is with my eldest
brother. and he brought it to work. Im not stingy and all but,
my brother is damn CARELESS!!!! He just lost his psp, and now he
brought mine to his work. If anything happens to my dear psp,
im gonna drown myself in the toilet bowl man. k im joking.
but yeah, i miss my psp. I pray that u gonna be safe in my
brother's hands. xoxo

damn careless lor my brother. his 80gb N95 phone spoil within
afew months. then he bought a china phone. and he lost it.
And its like, everyweek, he sure dropped his phone once.
N now he's planning to buy the new Nokia touchscreen express music
phone i thk. haven release yet. next yr then release.

I bet that phone gonna last only a couple of month. I pity
all the phones that landed on my brother's hands. Long live
brother's phonesss.
ohnoooo wat if he dropped my psp?! shit man. im so restless.
i never once dropped my psp, and also my brother's 1 when i
used it for months last time, be it out of the pouch, or in it.

Im such an angel. so people, if u wan to save any electronic
gadget's life from landing themselves to careless people, come on,
gif to me. I'll take good care of it.
So go start buying phones and all and gif it to me!
More gadgets u gif me, more lives u save!!k dats lame.
Okok let me act-cute.
^___________________________________^

very the Miss Pat....

No comments: