Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I had afternoon nap again just now. Damn u
mama nature.
Ok, lol the linedancing aunties at the multi
purpose hall beside my block is dancing to
jingle bell rock, chrismas song.
"3, 4, side turn clap, 5 6 7 8, left right forward turn"
I thk i should go join them lol.
I remembered when i was in primary 5/6, we had to do
line dancing in school lol.
I still remember how it goes lah! some part of it though.
It goes "heel heel, toe toe, heel toe, side touch.
step together, step together, slideee, clap clap."

Ok yay! I found a website that allows me to watch
Supernatural Tv series online. I never watch the show before,
but i noe its my kind of show. demons, magic and all.
And Oh, i found out something. Most of those western TV shows,
their Episode 1 is called "Pilot".

Let me name all the shows I found out with "pilot" as their ep1.
PrisonBreak, Desperate Housewife. Lost, Supernatural, Bionic woman,
and Kyle XY.
Never heard of Kyle Xy before, but it is on www.cucirca.com.
I think he's an alien,is created like robot or smthing.
he got no belly button.

No comments: