Monday, August 27, 2007

Ashlee simpson

WHOOO HOOO OOO! Been watching Alot of live performances on youtube. Just to release stress. The best live performance to me is christina aguilera. Lol can't believe Hilary Duff lip-synched. Kk these videos are based on Ashlee Simpson's lip-synching shit. It happens like few years ago. Hey must watch hor. These videos are quite short. If no time just watch the last 1 only.Dont forgot to pause my imeem

This is what actually happens. LOL I thk my cousins(chimpanzees) dance way better than her. She cant sing, she cant dance, I don thk she can even gif a shit. Her band is Cool though, they were like smiling and enjoying. LOL.


This is the parody of it by MadTV. LOL!


Her actual live performance. Sucks to the hell! only 30secs though. She's 'ahh ahh ahh' like somebody screwing her like that. retardedness. I find her kinda cute in this video though.LOL. Listen carefully. The crowd are not cheering, they are booing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.