Sunday, September 2, 2007

Holidays

yeah... Holiday already... My presentation... Screw up man! AHAH. Its ok. Don gif a damn about it anymore. Haiz dunno why, I don feel like blogging already although i haf all the time i want now...Hmm im planning to change my blogskin soon. LOL. But I just don haf the mood to do anything... My feeling:monkey is like 1/4 done only... Ah heck. K back to enjoying myself.


Hey don't read from here onwards. Really. If u wan go ahead. Im just wanna relief myself my talking abt this on my blog

.oh, im really pissed with my mum these 2 days. ARGH! Annoying. U noe wats so good about being parents? They haf the pleasure to scold their children like hell, and they haf the luxury to be always correct and we are in the wrong.Alrite, She's showing her bad temper to me and my bros. N u noe because of wat? It because of her fault. Yeah, im not trying to defend myself and my dignity. its true. She really piss us off yesterday, bcoz she were very stress due to her last minute packing the stuffs that people order from her. Its like we help, and she scold us like mad, evrything we do all wrong. WTH?! of course lah, when we ask need to do wat, she ignore us and ask us to continue helping when we don even noe wat we r suppose to do. Oh, she also ask me to some small size papers. I ask her how small do you want and for wat? Then she scolded me just cut. Come on! Evry1 has a different definition of small! Then I ask her again how small for wat purpose? i just cant cut without knowing watz the purpose and size? Then she she start to tell my sisters that im very stress, just because of this. Hmm.. Who's the 1 who is stress at that moment huh? She also ask my brother to write some stuffs without giving details. then my bro sort of ask the same qn as me. N she blow up again! Say use our common sense and stuffs. WTH! She don't even use her common sense when she said that! We did wat we can, I just straitaway leave her bcoz i don noe wat else to help. Then my bro oso leave. Then she guilty already, she scold us somemore, saying small matter also wan to sulk, n she said we r bloody rude, she said i conspire with my bro to go against her. WTH?!These 2 days its like i talk to her she wont reply. n watz worse, She scolded me "Close the windows properly! Why u so stupid?! Cant u see the rain is entering the window?! Called urself clever, but so stupid!" WTH?! i was damn frustrated lah. when i close the window, its bcoz of slight rain only.Come on, slight rain u don haf to close shut ur window rite? u just narrow it. dat also she ask my sis to ask me to close. then when suddenly heavy rain, she scolded me. Wth u thk im Rafiq Almighty? u tot i can predict when will it be heavy rain?!Watever lah. She's allways like dat. Never wanna admit her mistakes. she always take fault in others. Sometimes when she did smthing wrong and I told her nicely, she would blow up and say I'm bloody rude and start to say all those bad things dat i did when its not on the same topic, not on the same chapter. she scolded things like im rude,don try to act smart. go to your study room and tidy it, so messy etc, just to make others in the wrong n cover up for her mistakes. Then she will not talk to me for like 2 3 days. Crazy rite? Then sometimes after afew days, she will scold me again, saying im bloody rude and egoistic just because i never speak to her. Come on lah, speak to u also u ignore me totally?! U use my sisters to communicate wif me. Wth grow up lah.
Ahh watever lah.. I noe i may be in a wrong too. but I rilly hate the way she's treating us. I wonder who's the egoistic and rude person here. I noe she's my mother, but that doesnt mean she can treat me like this rite? I noe some of ur mothers are like this too. Ah i don gif a damn.

No comments: