Sunday, September 16, 2007

sadistic shits

So sianz. Played Dynasty warrior 5 until so fed up, lol. keep losing, just to get the Best weapon for GuanPing( 1 of the characters). In the end I got. Woot! So sad his father died. GuanYu good character to use. Ah who cares he died, I still can use him to fight wat.. Kk enough of this.

Oh, I had a shock just now morning about 5am when i woke up to start my fast. Wake up, open my eyes and turn around, I saw this UFO with blue lights and steam coming out from it!!! Lol my bro bought a Humidifier, UFO shaped lol. And it was so dark in the room. lol coward me.

I ate half a plate of rice and 1 cup of milo. Wah no appetite. half plate of rice also i forced myself to eat. 5am, just woke up, so sleepy, got mood to eat meh? After eat i straighway go to bed, sleep while in sitting position lol. so unhealthy, sleep after eat.

Janson sent me the email on killing baby seals sport thing. wahh Shit man, bloody sadistic shits. got nothing better to do ah, go kill seals? Bloody bastards. I've watched a few animal massacre on youtube. those are even worse pictures and videos. Mostly China. Wahh shit man. Wat did those poor animals did to you until u haf to make them suffer till that extent? 2 days I cant sleep well thinking of it. Its just so gross and cruel. hate those bastards. hate it.

No comments: