Friday, September 21, 2007

Posers got sad life

Hmm so Posers start to appear on my tagboard huh. So lame man. Got no other things to do izit? I pity you man. U sure got no life. K, continue your shit! I don care. Im a good guy, u can continue your shit if dat makes you happy k? You're happy, and im happy dat my tagboard is more lively. So, cheers sucker!

To clear things, in my tagboard, the RAYFICK dat mentioned happy go monkey is my codename, dat is rilly me. the others are just SHITS. And to others, please feel free to tag my board, dont stop tagging my blog just because some posers appear on my tagboard. I will reply to u in you blog, if u haf 1. Those who noes me well can tell whether its rilly me or not, tagging my blog, judging the way i use my words.

K had Chalet wif DMD10

Wednesday
-about 3pm booked in. Then we haf lunch. and i did not eat, bcoz im fasting lol.
-played arcade
-After dat rent bike, cycle to beach, see sunset, then cycle around. Clarence tried to open a coconut. audrey tasted it
Stopped at this trail. Put our bikes and have a walk in the dark 'forest'. lol damn dark, lights only came from the moon. no lamppost or other things. 1st walk in most of us turn our hp lights on. then midway we turn it of, more fun. then we saw afew fireflies. Srry to those when I play the ''somewhere over the rainbow'' song. LOL
-then after that walk ard the maze.
-got back to chalet. then go cheers to stock up some food and drinks.
-got back to chalet, played ps2 and mahjong. Lol. Thnx matilda for helping me in mahjong.
-they went for a nightwalk, but alvin wil and me stayed. lol im tired, due to fasting.

Thursday
-return bikes
-had breakfast, i never eat.
-then al,sam,clarence,wil,cheryl and audrey and me played lan. played cs and halflife2. Im a noob. lol.
-go buy some bbq stuffs.
-got back, some sleep, some played ps2.
-sam cheryl and me start to start the fire for bbq. Lol we were like damn happy and proud when we start the fire, bcoz 3 of us never do it b4.
-then its bbq time. al is like a pro in bbqing.
-after dat played dumbass taiti( how do u spell it?) Thnx to wil and fi for helping me.
-12.30am, my dad fetch me home...

Although the chalet is abit unprepared, we had fun.

No comments: